Continuous Single Culture®- NX
Continuous Single Culture® - NX (CSCM-NX) is a clinically-proven, low lactate, single-step culture medium that helps improves blastocyst development. CSCM-NXC is designed for fertilization and embryo culture through day 5/6 of embryo development. This medium is optimized to be used in an uninterrupted culture system, without dish change or medium renewal.
- FAQ | 0 |Gamete, Fertilization and Embryo Culture Media FAQ |
- SDS | 20 |Continuous Single Culture® -NX |
- Product Inserts | 1 |Continuous Single Culture – NX |
- Brochures | 80 |The Best Possible Start - Continuous Single Culture®-NX helps embryos minimize metabolic stress |
- Protocols | 40 |Uninterrupted Culture Media (CSCM-NX and CSCM) Recommended Protocol 4/5-Well Dish |
- Protocols | 40 |Uninterrupted Culture Media (CSCM-NX and CSCM) Recommended Protocol Microdrop |