Continuous Single Culture® Complete with HSA
Continuous Single Culture® Complete product (CSCM-C) with Human Serum Albumin is a novel solution designed for fertilization and embryo culture through day 5/6 of embryo development. This medium is optimized to be used in an uninterrupted culture system without dish change or medium renewal.
Pre-supplemented with HSA for a final total protein concentration of 5 mg/mL.
Available in 2x20mL configuration.
- FAQ | 0 |Gamete, Fertilization and Embryo Culture Media FAQ |
- Product Sheets | 30 |Continuous Single Culture® Media |
- Product Sheets | 30 |MEGA™ Assay |
- Brochures | 80 |From Gametes To Blastocysts |
- Protocols | 40 |Uninterrupted Culture Media Complete (CSCM-NXC and CSCM-C) Recommended Protocol 4/5 Well Dish |
- Protocols | 40 |Uninterrupted Culture Media Complete (CSCM-NXC and CSCM-C) Recommended Protocol Microdrop |
- SDS | 20 |Continuous Single Culture® Complete - SDS |
- Product Inserts | 1 |Continuous Single Culture® Complete |
- Product Sheets | 30 |Y-Chart |
Store at 2-8°C