Falcon® IVF Four-Well Dish with Flat Lid
This new 4-well dish features a single lid design intended to streamline the IVF flow while maintaining quality. It is a sterile 17 x 11 mm TC-treated polystyrene dish that comes individually wrapped, in a case of 100.
Falcon In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) products are the first plasticware available that is certified sterile, nonpyrogenic and nonembryotoxic*. These qualified products save you time and expense in complying with the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and American Fertility Society (AFS) recommended standards for IVF labs.
- Well area: 1.39 cm², Well Volume: 1.8 mL
- Nonembryotoxic*, nonpyrogenic, and noncytotoxic
- Tissue culture-treated for a consistent hydrophilic surface
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style packaging - Multi-unit bags have reseal tabs
- Qualified plasticware for In Vitro fertilization (IVF) and assisted reproduction techniques
- Manufactured under EN ISO 9001 and EN ISO 13485 quality standards
This product is only available for order in the US.
*Falcon IVF lids are not tested or certified for embryotoxicity.
|Qty/Pack:||1 (Individually Wrapped)|
|Dish Format:||4 Well|
|Well Bottom Color:||Clear|
|Well Volume:||1.8 mL|
|Cell Growth Area:||1.39 cm²|