Falcon® IVF Low-Wall Dish
This sterile 50 x 9 mm non-TC-treated polystyrene low-wall dish comes in packs of 4, in a case of 100.
This dish can be utilized in the ICSI (IntraCytoplasmic Sperm Injection) procedure and has many of the same features as the other IVF products, except the dish is non-Tissue Culture-treated (nonwettable), for optimal media droplet consistency.
- Well area: 18.3 cm², Height: 8.6 mm
- Pre-tested plasticware for in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- CE marked to the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC
- Manufactured in accordance with FDA Quality System Regulation
- Nonembryotoxic*, nonpyrogenic, and noncytotoxic
- Facilitated media droplet creation (Non TC-treated, cat. no. 353655 only)
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation (10-6 SAL)
- Flat-bottom for distortion-free optics
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style packaging
This product is only available for order in the US.
*Falcon IVF lids are not tested or certified for embryotoxicity.
|Material:||Not Treated Polystyrene|
|Petri Dish Style:||50 mm x 9 mm|
|Surface Treatment:||Not Treated|
|Cell Growth Area:||19 cm²|