Falcon® IVF Four-Well Plate
This sterile 17 x 11 mm TC-treated polystyrene plate with four wells comes individually wrapped, in a case of 100.
Falcon In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) products are the first plasticware available that is certified sterile, nonpyrogenic and nonembryotoxic*. These qualified products save you time and expense in complying with the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and American Fertility Society (AFS) recommended standards for IVF labs.
- Well area: 1.39 cm², Well Volume: 1.8 mL
- Nonembryotoxic*, nonpyrogenic, and noncytotoxic
- Tissue culture-treated for a consistent hydrophilic surface
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style packaging - Multi-unit bags have reseal tabs
- Qualified plasticware for In Vitro fertilization (IVF) and assisted reproduction techniques
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared Class II medical device
- Manufactured in accordance with FDA Quality System Regulation 21 CFR Part 820 (cGMP)
- CE marked in compliance with the European Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC
- Manufactured under EN ISO 9001 and EN ISO 13485 quality standards
This product is only available for order in the US.
*Falcon IVF lids are not tested or certified for embryotoxicity.
|Qty/Pack:||1 (Individually Wrapped)|
|Plate Format:||4 Well|
|Well Bottom Color:||Clear|
|Well Volume:||1.8 mL|
|Cell Growth Area:||1.39 cm²|