Falcon® IVF Round Dish
This sterile 60 x 15 mm TC-treated polystyrene dish comes in packs of 20, in a case of 500.
Falcon In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) products are the first plasticware available that is certified sterile, nonpyrogenic and nonembryotoxic*. These qualified products save you time and expense in complying with the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and American Fertility Society (AFS) recommended standards for IVF labs.
- Well Area: 21.29 cm², Well Volume: 23.0 mL
- Nonembryotoxic*, nonpyrogenic, and noncytotoxic
- Tissue culture-treated for a consistent hydrophilic surface
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Packaged in peel-open, medical-style packaging - Multi-unit bags have reseal tabs
This product is only available for order in the US.
*Falcon IVF lids are not tested or certified for embryotoxicity.
|Petri Dish Style:||60 mm x 15 mm|
|Well Volume:||23.0 mL|
|Cell Growth Area:||21.3 cm²|
|Outer Diameter:||54.81 mm|