PRIME-XV Human Fibronectin
Human Plasma-Derived Fibronectin, Carrier Free
Validated use in a variety of primary cell attachment and spreading applications
Available in 1mg packaging
Processed under cGMP conditions
- Custom packaging available
For research or further manufacturing use only.
Contact us for international pricing.
- Publications | 31 |Vanda SL, Ngo A, Tzu Ni H (2018) A Xeno-Free, Serum-Free Expansion Medium for Ex-vivo Expansion and Maintenance of Major Human Tissue-Derived Mesenchymal Stromal Cells. Transl Biomed. Vol.9 No.2:146. doi: 10.21767/2172-0479.100146 |
- FAQ | 0 |FAQ - MSC SFM and XSFM FAQ |
- Publications | 31 |OPEN ACCESS: Nienow et al. (2015) Agitation conditions for the culture and detachment of hMSCs from microcarriers in multiple bioreactor platforms. Biochemical Engineering Journal. |
- Publications | 31 |OPEN ACCESS: Heathman et al. (2015) Expansion, harvest and cryopreservation of human mesenchymal stem cells in a serum-free microcarrier process. Biotechnology and Bioengineering. |
- Publications | 31 |OPEN ACCESS: Heathman et al. (2015) Serum-free process development: improving the yield and consistency of human mesenchymal stromal cell production. Cytotherapy. |
- SDS | 20 |Prime-XV™ Human Fibronectin |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Wall Chart: Tracing the Path from Pluripotency |
- Product Sheets | 30 |PRIME-XV® Attachment Substrates |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Mesenchymal Stem-Stromal Cells Poster |
- Product Inserts | 1 |PRIME-XV® Human Fibronectin |
- Brochures | 80 |PRIME-XV® Brochure |
Upon receipt, store the lyophilized product at or below -20°C in a manual defrost freezer.
Handle using aseptic techniques to avoid contamination. Unopened product is stable for 6 months from date of receipt