PRIME-XV® MatrIS F
Recombinant Human Matrix Protein
Proprietary attachment substrate for the culture of human stem/progenitor cells under serum-free conditions
Recombinant human matrix protein to ensure lot-to-lot consistency
Available in 200 µg lyophilized packaging
For research or further manufacturing use only.
Contact us for international pricing.
- FAQ | 0 |FAQ - MSC SFM and XSFM FAQ |
- Publications | 31 |Rafiq, Q. et al. (2018) Qualitative and quantitative demonstration of bead-to-bead transfer with bone marrow-derived human mesenchymal stem cells on microcarriers: Utilising the phenomenon to improve culture performance. Biochemical Engineering Journal. |
- SDS | 20 |Prime-XV™ MatrlS F |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Wall Chart: Tracing the Path from Pluripotency |
- Product Sheets | 30 |PRIME-XV® Attachment Substrates |
- Scientific Posters | 110 |Mesenchymal Stem-Stromal Cells Poster |
- Product Inserts | 1 |PRIME-XV® MatrIS F |
- Brochures | 80 |PRIME-XV® Brochure |
Upon receipt, store the lyophilized product at or below -20°C in a manual defrost freezer.
Handle using aseptic techniques to avoid contamination.Unopened product is stable for 12 months from date of manufacture, as indicated on the label.