The BalanCD HEK293 scalable system from FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific provides the optimal balance between growth and production to maximize productivity from mammalian cell cultures. Comprised of chemically-defined, animal component-free BalanCD HEK293 medium and BalanCD HEK293 Feed, this versatile system supports a range of applications including production of viral vectors for gene therapy, transient protein expression, and recombinant protein production.
- Chemically-defined, animal component-free
- Rapid, scalable production of viral vectors and proteins for bioproduction
- Supports use for a wide range of HEK293 cell lines
- Increases productivity in transient protein expression
- For use in flasks, spinner flasks, and bioreactors
BalanCD HEK293 Medium. A versatile, chemically-defined, animal component-free medium optimized for transfection and production of viral vectors and recombinant proteins.
- Rapid, scalable production of viral vectors and proteins using the same medium for seeding, transfection, and production
- Achieve optimal production yields within 48 hours
- Achieve higher cell densities while maintaining viability
- Drug Master File (DMF) filed with US FDA
BalanCD HEK293 Feed. Formulated to maximize protein yields in suspension-adapted HEK293 cell lines post-transfection.
- Increases culture longevity and maximizes growth
Anti-Clumping Supplement. Animal component-free and enzyme-free general use reagent designed to reduce cell aggregation for various cell types in suspension culture.
Contact a media specialist today to learn more about the BalanCD HEK293 system.