Innate Killer Summit 2018
Posted in Cell Therapy
San Diego, California USA | Mar 27, 2018–Mar 29, 2018
Visit us at Innate Killer Summit 2018 and discover how our expansive line of validated products, custom media services, and 45+ years of expertise can help you from discovery to clinical trials using stem cells and primary cells.
Let us show you how the expanding PRIME-XV® portfolio of cGMP media aimed to support the large-scale expansion of clinical-grade cells—including chemically-defined media (CDM) for immune cells (T and DC), and xeno-free, serum-free (XSFM) for stem cells—can benefit your laboratory.
Products on Display:
- PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM
- PRIME-XV® Dendritic Cell Maturation CDM
- Upcoming PRIME-XV® NK Cell CDM
- PRIME-XV® Hematopoietic Cell Basal XSFM
- PRIME-XV® Chondrogenic Differentiation XSFM
- PRIME-XV® FreezIS
- PRIME-XV® MSC FreezIS DMSO-Free
- Recombinant Growth Factors
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Diego - Mission Valley