Cell & Gene Meeting on the Mesa 2018
Posted in Cell Therapy
La Jolla, California USA | Oct 03, 2018–Oct 05, 2018
Visit us at the Cell & Gene Meeting on the Mesa 2018 to discover how our expansive line of validated products, custom media services, and 45+ years of expertise can support you from discovery to clinical trials using stem cells and primary cells.
Let us show you how the expanding PRIME-XV® portfolio of cGMP media aimed to support the large-scale expansion of clinical-grade cells—including chemically-defined media (CDM) for immune cells (T and DC), and xeno-free, serum-free (XSFM) for stem cells—can benefit your laboratory.
Products on Display:
- PRIME-XV® NK Cell CDM
- PRIME-XV® Dendritic Cell Maturation CDM
- PRIME-XV® T Cell CDM
- PRIME-XV® T Cell Expansion XSFM
- PRIME-XV® FreezIS
- PRIME-XV® MSC FreezIS DMSO-Free
- Recombinant Human IL-2 ACF Growth Factor
- Recombinant Human Activin A ACF Growth Factor
- Recombinant Human EGF ACF Growth Factor