Manufacturing | Santa Ana | CA
We are hiring a Training Supervisor for our Manufacturing group. The Training Supervisor develops and administers training programs for manufacturing employees to meet the competency levels required for each position as well as fulfilling organization’s regulatory requirements. The person in this role also reviews standard operating procedures (SOP) and develops training modules to be administered during the onboarding phase of the new employees. The Training Supervisor establishes baseline and subsequent improvement targets for the production training program.
Primary duties for the Training Supervisor will include:
- Development and administration of training modules for the manufacturing employees
- Assisting the department manager in assessing training and developmental needs for the manufacturing group
- Development and implementation of training effectiveness tools
- Tracking and publishing key performance indicators for training goals
- Evaluate manufacturing personnel’s adherence to the established manufacturing procedures to ensure existing training program meets the business needs and is improving department’s performance
- Identify training requirements by consulting with the stakeholders and conducting needs assessment
- Review department’s Safety and Quality indicators to identify additional training and developmental needs
- Use MasterControl system to develop training tracking tools to gauge the training program’s effectiveness
- Propose alternate methods for optimizing training program for efficiency improvement
- Identify and apply innovative technologies and methods such as audio / video and creative presentation tools in developing and delivering training materials
- Demonstrate efficiency in performing tasks
- Associate’s Degree or relevant experience in developing training modules for life science manufacturing
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a trainer in a manufacturing environment; Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences manufacturing experience is preferred
- Must have technical writing experience
- Must demonstrate pharmaceutical manufacturing knowledge coupled with knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques
- Possesses excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong organizational skills
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.