Territory Manager – Assisted Reproductive Technology (North East)
Sales | Santa Ana | CA
Irvine Scientific is seeking an individual to generate and maintain sales revenues within all current Target and Key accounts while adding new accounts and or expanding additional company products within these accounts to achieve sales quota. Must maintain and develop strong relationships within all Key and Target accounts building on the successes of previous sales efforts while managing and meeting customers’ expectations. Continue to develop promotional activities to achieve relationships and profitable growth in the assigned territory attending after hour local meetings, workshops and local chapter events within the ART field.
- Managing and directing field contact with customers to develop, maintain, and expand existing business in the territory following a specific sales call rotation within these assigned accounts.
- Provide feedback to inside personnel, Sales Management and Marketing Department on changes in the marketplace or competitive trends and additional information.
- Cold calls to qualify sales leads and generate new business.
- Following up with customer requests for additional information, quotes, or product samples, meeting accounts specific needs as requests.
- Must be well organized managing all administrative duties and product requests within these Target and Key accounts.
- Development of promotional ideas and activities in the given territory to assure profitable growth.
- Communicate ideas for new products based on customer input and suggestions.
- Responsible for documenting of all sales related activities including sales calls, pertinent account and contact activities, and account profiles in the CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) sales reporting program.
- Attend local ART related events as directed developing key relations with all laboratory personnel.
- Responsible for working within the expense guidelines.
- Must be able to work with and develop strong relationships with area KOL’s.
- Must work closely with company Technical Application Scientist setting up and conducting product evaluations within accounts.
- B. S. degree in Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology or related life science.
- 2+ years of outside selling experience in pharmaceutical, biotechnical or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Intermediate to high level of sales and marketing techniques in a technical environment.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Must be very fluent in the English language to contact prospective customers, explain features of product and make recommendations based on prospect's circumstances.
- Must be physically capable of rigorous, extensive air and automotive travel and spending considerable amounts of time away from home. Requires 75% travel within the assigned territory.
- Overnight travel as needed to achieve the business objectives.
To Apply: Please send resume to: IS_HR@irvinesci.com. Please put TM ART 012318 in the subject line.
Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer.