Sales | Santa Ana | CA
We are seeking a Technical Specialist to ensure that recipes, processes, and procedures are reviewed and processed assuring quality of products and compliance in accordance with GMP and ISO13485. This person is also responsible for monitoring technical elements of manufacturing documents.
- Coordinates system inputs for processing routers and formulations.
- Initiates, updates, edits, approves.
- Reviews raw materials.
- Reviews formulation history records, and finish product specifications for trends and initiates appropriate process modifications.
- Acts as the primary contact for Sales and Marketing on new custom formulations.
- Supports new product development and transfer between R&D and manufacturing.
- Prefer B.S. or B.A. in Biology or Chemistry.
- 1-2 years of experience with degree, or 4-6 years without degree.
- Detailed knowledge of GMPs, USP, and ISO 9001/EN13485.
- Knowledge of liquid media formulation, aseptic dispensing, and clean room practices.
- Writing/Revising Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to speak, read, and write proficiently in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Good oral and written communication skills, including good grammar skills.
To Apply: Please send resume to: IS_HR@irvinesci.com. Please put TS 012418 in the subject line.
Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer.