Technical Sales Specialist West - Cell Therapy
Sales | Western US | USA
We are seeking an individual to be responsible for generating new sales at targeted accounts, achieving forecast, developing accounts as well as expansion and maintenance of existing customers.
- Create and execute a sales plan to assist organization in meeting and exceeding the Cell Therapy (CT) sales objectives,
- Refine the Key & Priority Target accounts, specifically associated with cell therapy opportunities,
- Develop account contacts to maintain and expand existing business,
- Support Marketing in developing strategies and sales tools needed for product line success.
- Qualify, develop, and close prospects & customers according to strategic and territory plan,
- Perform cold calls as needed on Key & Priority Targets to generate sales opportunities,
- Forecast business and sales accurately to the company as required,
- Attend tradeshows and participate in marketing efforts.
- Provide & present feedback to IS / JX personnel on changes in the marketplace and competitive information,
- Contribute to new product ideas and promotional activities to assure profitable growth,
- Complete reports and additional paperwork required in a timely fashion,
- Work within the expense guidelines,
- Other duties may be assigned as needed to achieve the Corporate Plan
- Minimum, a bachelor's degree (B. S. or B.A.) in a Life Science or related field from four-year college or university,
- Masters (MSc or MBA) level preferred,
- Training specific to the responsibilities at hand, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience,
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience in Sales, Marketing and related functions to Business Development in the Life Sciences industries.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Intermediate to high level of sales and marketing techniques in a technical environment.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists,
- Ability to interpret and act on a variety of instructions regardless of format written or verbal
- Must be physically capable of rigorous, extensive air and automotive travel and spending considerable amounts of time away from home. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Overnight travel as needed to achieve the business objectives
- Must be able to speak and hear, use a computer and telephone, and drive a motor vehicle
We are seeking candidates in the San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco or Seattle areas for easy access to major West Coast airport.
To Apply: Please send resume to: IS_HR@irvinesci.com. Please put TSSW 080317 in the subject line.
Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer.