Supply Chain Planning Analyst
Supply Chain/Logistics | Santa Ana | CA
We are hiring a Supply Chain Planning Analyst. The Supply Chain Planning Analyst will be responsible for management and execution of Production Planning activities for categories to include but not limited to, report generation, data analysis, review of customer demand opportunities, coordination of raw material shipments, capacity analysis supply planning, WO order creation, inventory control and ERP system planning parameters. The person in this position is responsible for supporting production planning activities with a focus on timely report generation, data analysis and overall support to the scheduling and supply planning processes to improve the order processing time and supply of customer demand.
- Collect and analyze data for the creation of all Planning Department reporting requirements including scrap, back orders, inventory valuation and lots/KG produced
- Assist and backup FISI-T and FISI-EU Shipment Process to ensure all raw material requirements are processed and shipped timely
- Create copies of demand requirements in the CRM system to support Work Order creation
- Interface with procurement and materials groups to expedite raw materials as necessary to support the two week firm production schedule
- Review and approval of Material Request forms for Bulk items, IP’s and Traces
- Finished Goods Safety Stock review, analysis, plan creation and monitoring
- Support SAP implementation for successful transition to new ERP system
- Update Departmental Standard Operation Procedures (SOP’s) and Desk Top Instructions (DTI’s) as required to support business needs
- Attend meetings as required
- Communicate effectively with internal departments on any potential impact or risk of delivery materials or supplies on time in order to meet business requirements
- Review and monitor ERP System Planning Data (SS, ABC, LT, ROP, EOQ, etc.)
- Analyze and recommend Finished Good order policy and replenishment models of OTS, MTO and Customs for all product lines
- Bachelor’s degree required in business or equivalent required; APICS certification desired
- 2 to 4 years of sourcing experience preferred in a cGMP and FDA regulated environment
- 2 to 4 years of planning or materials management experience preferred in the Bio-Technology space
- 3+ years of experience using MRP and ERP systems (SAP preferred)
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Projects, Visio, and Outlook
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.