Sr. Scientist I – Cell Therapy
R&D | Santa Ana | CA
We are hiring for a Senior Scientist I – Cell Therapy. The Senior Scientist conducts research leading to the development of new products. In addition, this person will conduct activities relating to cell biology, product development, technical product support, and process improvements.
Senior Scientist I – Cell Therapy
- Develop experimental strategy and plans required for the development of new products or technologies
- Supervise and conduct experimental work related to new product development
- Support marketing and new products through presentations, publications, collaborative studies, interactions with key customers and as a participant in conferences
- Contribute to development of long-range plans for R&D
- Learn, maintain and advance expertise in areas relevant to company’s products and strategic goals
- M.S. with minimum of 8 years relevant working experience or Ph.D. with minimum of 0-5 years of relevant experience in Life Science, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, or related science
- Minimum five years of relevant experience, with emphasis in cell culture
- Broad scientific knowledge of Chemistry, Biochemistry, Cell Biology and Microbiology
- Experience with conducting and creating new assays as needed
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.