R&D | Santa Ana | CA
We are hiring for a Sr. Scientist. The Sr. Scientist will be responsible for activities relating to cell biology, product development, technical product support, and process improvements.
- Conceptualize, develop and execute experimental strategy and plans required for the development of new products or technologies to support the cell culture market
- Supervise and conduct experimental work related to new product development
- Supervise a team of R&D scientists
- Support marketing and new products through presentations, publications, collaborative studies, interactions with key customers and as a participant in conferences
- Contribute to development of long-range plans for R&D
- Learn, maintain and advance expertise in areas relevant to company’s products and strategic goals
- PhD in Life Science, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, or related science
- Minimum five years’ of relevant experience, with emphasis in experimental design, execution and completion of projects related to cell culture products
- Solid understanding and knowledge of media formulation chemistry is required
- Solid understanding of metabolomics is required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.