Sr. Product Manager - ART
Marketing | Santa Ana | CA
We are seeking a Sr. Product Manager to oversee all aspects of the ART business and support the Head, WW Sales & Marketing, ART with their basic function. Work encompasses the broad range of activities required to plan, promote, and execute sound sales and marketing campaigns to achieve forecasted sales in ART market.
- Oversees all Reproductive activities to assure that current and potential customers receive the highest quality products and the best service possible.
- Responsible for maintenance and growth of gross profit for the ART Product Lines.
- Assists the Marketing Manager to create the Strategic Plan for ART Product Lines globally and implements in all business units.
- Creates marketing and promotional plans for the ART Product Line incorporating marketing metrics and management control to ensure success.
- Creates launch campaigns for new products in the ART Product Line.
- Conceives and develops marketing collateral.
- Oversees development of new products, including market surveys, sales forecasting, and field test evaluations. Interfaces with consultants on new products.
- Recommends product modifications or improvements based on finding of marketing research, technical service work, sales personnel feedback, and customer input.
- Forecasting accuracy, data, timing and numbers.
- Develops working relationships & participates in key cross departmental product teams and customers.
- Applies regulatory guidelines and understands how they are developed and how to influence them.
- Formulates and recommends product pricing, including published price list, custom pricing, special customer pricing and distributor pricing.
- Travels and represents Irvine Scientific at tradeshows and customer sites.
- Promotes, cultivates and manages relationships with industry leaders and key customers through support activities, membership in appropriate organizations, and advisory board panels.
- Supports the Marketing Manager as required.
- BA/BS degree in Biology, Chemistry or Marketing. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with technical background and/or sales experience appropriate to the specific needs of the product line.
- Supervisory experience.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Life sciences experience or regulated industry experience is preferred.
- Ability to speak and read English.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
Please send resume to: IS_HR@irvinesci.com. Please put SPM ART 010518 in the subject line.
Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer.