Senior Marketing Manager - Downstream
Marketing | Santa Ana | CA
We are hiring a Senior Marketing Manager – Downstream. The Senior Marketing Manager - Downstream holds a key position within the organization and will be responsible for developing and delivering strategic and tactical downstream marketing plans with KPIs for Cell and Gene Therapy and Bioproduction product lines.
This position is a new role within the organization. As a senior member of the marketing team this person will be responsible for helping develop strategic and tactical downstream marketing plans for products on the market in addition to key upcoming product launches.
- Responsible for developing and executing strategic and tactical downstream marketing plans with unique positioning and messaging, designed to meet key business goals and ensure a successful customer response
- Utilize competitive and market intelligence to identify, develop, and inform strategic brand direction and execute business initiatives
- Establish a strong understanding of customers and their attitudes and behaviors across platforms, channels and activities for integrated marketing plans
- Create and lead persona development and customer journey mapping exercises with cross-functional teams and support the tactical integrated communication plans
- Develop multichannel promotional campaigns and tactics to drive increased brand awareness and adoption
- Engage with customers and represent the “voice of the customer” to ensure their needs and that their inputs are represented in marketing plans
- Partner with Field Sales and Marcom teams to execute plans and ensure messaging consistency
- Provide support to customers through national conferences, regional programs, and key account visits
- Track campaign key performance indicators and report to senior management
- Manage resources, timelines and budgets associated with projects
- Bachelor's degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years of biotechnology or life science downstream marketing management (4+ years with MBA)
- Proven ability to build relationships and guide teams which include representatives from multiple functional areas, including R&D, Sales, Program Management, Corporate Communications and Regional Marketing
- Experience in leading cross functional teams
- Ability to travel 25-30%
- Strong marketing acumen with a technical background
- Proficient in Google Analytics, SEO, Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Strong business and customer focus are essential
- Able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific's marketing plans, and a strong knowledge of the target market, market expectations, and requirements for developing, promoting and selling products to such market to segments of Cell and Gene Therapy and Bioproduction product lines
- Able to manage project scope, budget and schedule to achieve timely completion of project deliverables
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.