Senior Analytical Scientist
R&D | Santa Ana | CA
We are hiring for a Senior Analytical Scientist. The Senior Analytical Scientist should be experienced in Analytical Chemistry, and will conduct research leading to the development of new products.
- Establish an analytical program to support characterization of cell culture media and related raw materials
- Develop robust LC-MS methods for small and large molecules to support cell culture products
- Troubleshoot solubility or performance issues using multiple analytical techniques
- Provide analytical support to product development groups
- Learn, maintain and advance expertise in areas relevant to company’s products and strategic goals
- PhD. in Analytical Chemistry or related field with 3- 5 years of relevant experience in method development using LC-MS
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience, with emphasis in analytical method development
- LC-MS method development
- Instrumentation knowledge, including troubleshooting, maintenance, calibration etc.
- Knowledge of spectroscopy and elemental analysis
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.