Research Associate I – Cell Therapy (Stem Cells)
R&D | Santa Ana | CA
We are hiring for a Research Associate I for our Cell Therapy group, to focus on Stem Cells. The Research Associate I conducts research under the direction of a supervisor leading to the development of new or improved products. In addition, this position performs activities relating to cell biology research, product development, technical product support, or process improvements.
- Perform cell culture experiments for development of cell biology research, product development, technical product support, and/or process improvements
- Formulate and prepare reagents and cell culture media
- Perform various chemical/biological assays
- Perform basic data analysis and generate summary data reports
- Assist in experimental design
- Assist in preparation of formal reports and presentations
- Assist in troubleshooting equipment and experimental problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology or equivalent required, Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience, including Cell Culture experience
- Prior experience with Cell Therapy/Stem Cells strongly preferred
- Good general knowledge of Cell Culture, Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Microbiology
- Good working knowledge of basic laboratory equipment (scales, pH meters, etc.)
- Knowledge of commonly used experimental/research concepts, practices, and procedures
- General knowledge of computer systems and productivity software
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.