R&D Scientist I
R&D | Santa Ana | CA
We are seeking a scientist to conduct research under the direction of a supervisor leading to the development of new or improved products.
- Perform cell culture experiments for development of cell biology research, product development, technical product support, and/or process improvements.
- Formulate and prepare reagents and cell culture media.
- Perform various chemical/biological assays.
- Perform basic data analysis and generate summary data reports.
- Assist in experimental design.
- Assist in preparation of formal reports and presentations.
- Assist in troubleshooting equipment and experimental problems.
- B.S. in a Biological/Chemical Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Good general knowledge of Cell Culture, Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Microbiology.
- Good working knowledge of basic laboratory equipment (scales, pH meters, etc.)
- Knowledge of commonly used experimental/research concepts, practices, and procedures.
- General knowledge of computer systems and productivity software.
- Ability to speak, write and read English fluently.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
To Apply: Please send resume with salary history to: IS_HR@irvinesci.com. Please put RD SCI1 092217 in the subject line.
Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer.