Quality Control Microbiologist Level II
QA | Santa Ana | CA
We are seeking an individual to perform applicable testing on raw, in-process, and final products to insure material quality as well as to perform tests for monitoring environmental conditions and water quality.
- Testing on raw, in-process and finished product.
- Testing on environmental conditions to monitor regulated areas.
- Testing on the water systems to ensure water quality is maintained.
- Calibration and maintenance of instrumentation and methods as necessary.
- Test material to investigate customer difficulties.
- Maintain and record data clearly and precisely.
- Modification of standard operating procedures as necessary.
- Perform identification and related testing in conjunction with microbial contamination.
- BS/BA degree in Microbiology; advanced study in Microbiology is highly desirable.
- One-Two year in medical device, pharmaceutical, or biotech lab environments. Proficiency in QC Level I functions.
- Good lab safety.
- Basic understanding of 21CFR211 – cGMP, 21CFR820 - QSR, ISO 13485, Canadian MDR, MDD-93/42 with emphasis on laboratory testing, material specifications, and related areas.
- Ability to speak, read and write English well.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
To Apply: Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Quality Control Microbiologist Level II 020619 in the subject line.
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.