Marketing Support Specialist
Marketing | Santa Ana | CA
We are hiring a Marketing Support Specialist. The Marketing Support Specialist provides support for all vital functions required by commercial administration for the Bioproduction and Cell and Gene Therapy marketing organization. The person in this role will work as liaison between marketing and necessary internal departments as well as outside companies/parties to support the Product Managers in achieving objectives.
- Provide Marketing support for the Bioproduction and Cell and Gene Therapy product lines
- Act as Marketing tradeshow and annual sales meeting coordinator (working with Marcom) for activities such as on-site booth setup, coordinating marketing collateral, promotional give-aways, travel for KOLs and speakers, tracking lead generation, assisting with FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific-sponsored events (networking, lunch/learn), and providing marketing support for regional tradeshows Serve as market research and media coordinator for Bioproduction and Cell and Gene Therapy product lines, including collecting data on competitors and market place and consolidating information into actionable reports, monitoring competitive advertising and product-related journal articles, and providing recommendations to product managers for collateral and media content Fulfill role of reports and database manager with activities including coordinating weekly and monthly marketing reports from product managers, CRM and Qlikview Assist product managers with individual projects as needed such as product training manuals, product reports, sales analysis, and project planning/tracking Coordinate travel and training schedules for new hires and key opinion leader visits to FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific Manage all literature requests from customers, sales staff and other internal and external customers Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to: ordering food for team meetings, copying, faxing, mailing, filing, literature room maintenance, calendaring meetings, drop box support and maintenance, and literature duplication
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Administration or Marketing
- 2 years of experience in a marketing support, or marketing communication position within health care or related industries preferred
- Social media experience preferred, but not required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new concepts
- Ability to work effectively with, logistics and transportation companies, commercial trade representatives and industry consultants
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Working knowledge of graphic design programs (PC based or Mac based)
- Basic knowledge of the marketing mix, promotion and trade show logistics
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.