Marketing Administrative Assistant
Sales & Marketing | Santa Ana | CA
We are seeking a highly organized individual to provide support for all vital functions required by commercial administration for the entire sales and marketing organization. Work as liaison between marketing and necessary internal departments as well as outside companies/parties to support the Product Line Managers in achieving objectives.
- Marketing support for all product lines.
- Acting as a trusted agent with highly confidential information by reviewing and creating performance to quota calculations for submission to sales management.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Product Line Managers and supporting the coordination with internal resources (Quality, Documentation Control, MARCOM) and external resources for marketing collateral, such as: local/regional tradeshows, special events, and sponsorships.
- Preparing and routing any necessary paperwork including marketing invoice requests required as outlined by the Product Managers, and Business Heads, managing the process to meet appointed deadlines.
- Assisting PMs and Business Heads with individual projects as needed such as product training manuals, product reports, sales analysis, and project planning/tracking. This position will be responsible for and empowered to contract with outside resources necessary to accomplish the objectives presented.
- Representing marketing in inter-departmental communications projects/meetings, such as the event coordination and tradeshow calendar.
- Supporting consistent worldwide usage of our corporate identity (logos, marks, brand) by providing distributors and direct sales representatives marketing material, collateral and sales tools to achieve the branding desired.
- Providing tradeshow support by pulling literature, gathering product samples/labels, typing paper leads/entry forms, processing promotional item requests, and logistics including travel arrangements.
- Performing general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, monitoring expenses, payment vouchers, bookkeeping, copying, faxing, mailing, filing, literature room maintenance, calendaring meetings, drop box support and maintenance, and literature duplication.
- Creating, proofreading, and modifying documents such as reports, memos, letters, presentations, etc.
- Setting up, coordinating, and supporting sales meetings, webinars, customer visits/audits, interviews, VIP/KOL visits, industry specific workshops, conference logistics, seminars, including travel arrangements.
- Supporting senior staff in assigned project‐based work.
- Generating sales reports from internal IT programs; weekly, monthly, quarterly, and as needed.
- Working as a liaison with Marcom Administration to support sales and marketing activities, including, but not limited to, distributor listings, mailings, announcements, press releases, newsletters, email list expansion, CRM updates, coordinating graphic designers and technical writers for Product Managers, eblasts, leads and territory updates in QlikView.
- Providing pricing for US and distributors.
- Reviewing and processing non-tradeshow related field requests (promo materials, t-shirts, etc).
- Maintaining and coordinating marketing invoice requests for directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business Administration or Marketing.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a marketing support, or marketing communication position within health care or related industries.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to negotiate, persuade, and support internal (other departments) and external IS contacts.
- Ability to work effectively with, logistics and transportation companies, commercial trade representatives and industry consultants.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management and general administration.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Working knowledge of graphic design programs (PC based or Mac based).
- Working knowledge of web design requirements.
- Basic knowledge of the marketing mix, promotion and trade show logistics.
- Ability to speak read and write English effectively.
To Apply: Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Marketing Administrative Assistant 111518 in the subject line.
Principals only. No recruiters please.
Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.