Manufacturing Supervisor – Powder Media
Manufacturing | Santa Ana | CA
We are hiring for a Manufacturing Supervisor – Powder Media. The Manufacturing Supervisor is responsible for all departmental production activities to include formulation, blending, milling, equipment cleaning, labeling/packaging, documentation, housekeeping and production logs, scheduling and component inventory control.
- Training and supervision of all department personnel
- Review of new and completed lot folders and maintenance of all records and logs per current company policy and regulations
- Creation and implementation of manufacturing protocols as needed
- Create, review or revise production schedules as needed
- Maintenance of area and equipment
- Make recommendations for the improvement of any procedures or processes that will result in better efficiency, cost reduction, employee safety and/or improved product quality
- Propose, write, and review departmental standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Receive, review, respond and perform corrective / preventive actions in dealing with customer complaints, NCRs, CAPA and internal audits
- B.S. in Biology, Chemistry or related field, or equivalent experience
- Two years minimum experience in biological, chemical or pharmaceutical industry
- Three to five years of direct personnel leadership position
- Working experience with computers, Microsoft Office, Outlook and ERP systems
- Related science background
- Formulation, compounding, or related manufacturing exposure
- Understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.