Liquid Packaging Technician
Manufacturing | Santa Ana | CA
We are hiring for a Liquid Packaging Technician. The Liquid Packaging Technician will be responsible for product inspection, labeling, case packaging, and accountability and quarantine of sterile filled products. Other duties will include inspection and label application for all filled products. The Liquid Packaging Technician will also perform packaging of all sterile filled products into appropriate boxes, bottle/vial preparation, and staging. NOTE: The current opening is on our first shift (5:00 AM – 1:30 PM).
- Perform equipment and area cleaning following current SOPs
- Perform set-up of crimping torqueing, shrink-seal, labeling, packaging, off-torque testing and other equipment and ensures that they operate within specifications outlined in SOPs
- Perform bottle cap off-torque inspection
- Move finished product into quarantine storage area
- Prepare bottle, vial and cap using autoclave and dry heat oven
- Document production data by completing the batch record, forms, reports and logs
- Maintain work area and perform necessary housekeeping duties
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; complies with safety guidelines and regulations
- Assure that correct samples are collected and forwarded to QC
- Assure that all logbooks are maintained and that all required documentation is properly filled out in a timely manner
- Assemble boxes for packaging and labeling
- Review the schedule ahead of time and perform timely staging of required materials
- Suggest changes in departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) as appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead or Supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Stable work history
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Metric System
- Ability to understand current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.