Legal and Administrative Assistant
Corporate | Santa Ana | CA
We are seeking an individual to Review and draft contracts and legal documents, liaise with contractor/outside legal counsel, and assist President/CEO and CPO as necessary.
- Reviewing and drafting legal documents.
- Supervise CRAF process as Legal Administrator in JIRA pursuant to the company policy.
- Coordinate with contractor/outside legal counsel to deliver legal correspondence and request legal opinion. Addressing IP and Trademark issues and overseeing maintenance with assistance from contractor/outside legal counsel.
- Assisting President/CEO and CPO as necessary.
- Acting as a liaison for the parent company and affiliates in US, EU, China and Japan.
- Performing technical and general translation as necessary.
- Organizing and maintaining contracts, corporate documents and IP and trademark files.
- Managing and maintaining corporate compliance structure under the parent company’s guidance.
- Any other clerical duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree. American Bar Association approved Paralegal certification or Legal Assistant program.
- 5+ years of paralegal experience reviewing and drafting contracts.
- Experience arranging and taking minutes for BOD meetings (optional).
- Knowledge of basic intellectual property such as patents, trademarks, design, and licensing.
- Experience as a translator from English to Japanese and vice versa (optional).
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- Good oral, written, and presentation skills.
To Apply: Please send resume to: email@example.com. Please put Legal and Administrative Assistant 030519 in the subject line.
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.