Inside Technical Sales Specialist, Cell Therapy
Sales | Santa Ana | CA
We are hiring for an Inside Technical Sales Specialist, Cell Therapy. The Inside Technical Sales Specialist supports and sells the company’s Cell Therapy and Specialty Media Products, Capabilities, and Services to academic Key and Target Accounts, or other defined accounts. The person in this role is also responsible for lead generation within targeted accounts, achieving forecast, and developing accounts, along with expansion and maintenance of existing customers. This position may require up to 20% business travel, as the person in this role will be responsible for preparing and delivering effective presentations at tradeshows and roadshows. The Inside Technical Sales Specialist also supports and coordinates the Territory Manager’s activity to assist in achieving sales goals.
- Execute a sales plan to assist organization in meeting and exceeding the Cell Therapy (CT) sales objectives
- Refine the Key & Priority Target accounts, specifically associated with cell therapy opportunities
- Support Territory Managers (TMs) account contacts to develop, maintain, expand existing business
- Support Marketing in developing strategies and sales tools needed for product line success
- Qualify, develop and close prospects & customers according to strategic and territory plan
- Perform cold calls as needed on Key & Priority Targets to generate sales opportunities
- Forecast business and sales accurately to the company as required
- Attend tradeshows and participate in marketing efforts
- Give feedback to FISI personnel on changes in the marketplace and competitive information
- Develop promotional and new product ideas and activities to assure profitable growth
- Complete reports and additional paperwork required in a timely fashion
- Work within the expense guidelines
- Minimum, a bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) in a Life Science or related field from four-year college or university
- Masters (MSc or MBA)/PhD level preferred
- Prior Cell Therapy industry experience (technical or sales) is required
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience in Sales, Marketing and related functions to Business Development in the Life Sciences industries
- Intermediate to high level of sales and marketing techniques in a technical environment
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret and act on a variety of instructions regardless of format written or verbal
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.