Industrial Cell Culture Marketing Internship
Marketing | Santa Ana | CA
This position interacts with varying levels of internal and external personnel and will require frequent communication, creative data presentation, and a team-focused approach.
Job requirements include working knowledge of Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation), creative and organized data analysis, and an ability to quickly learn to operate new databases and internal systems.
The intern will work closely with product line managers to map product line performance versus historical sales and market potential, assist in analyzing drug sales of customers and market trends to aid in forecasting, and/or work with sales to develop sales tools and account capture plans. The project will be tailored to the intern's availability, skill set, and desired learning objectives. Underlying all potential projects is the need to integrate findings into the industrial cell culture business plan and present findings to management.
Skill Sets Required:
BA/BS degree or enrolled in Biology, Chemistry, Life Science, or Business-related program
- MA, MBA, MS preferred
- Experience in biotechnology, bioprocessing, and life sciences space strongly preferred
Intermediate Excel proficiency / capacity to learn
- Vlookup() function
- Index() / Match() functions
- Data validation
- Pivot tables / charts
- MS Word, PowerPoint proficiency
- Database navigation & data management
- Sales & market analysis (CAGRs, market share)
- Working knowledge of revenue vs. gross margins vs. profit
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- A talent for creativity and critical thinking
- Effective communication at all organization levels (sales, marketing, management)
- Market research & forecasting techniques
- Data gathering and curation
- Business analysis & synthesis of data
To Apply: Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Marketing Internship 060319 in the subject line.
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.