Marketing Communications | Santa Ana | CA
Do you have a passion for data and understanding customer behavior? Join our Marketing Communications team where you can utilize your skills to play a vital role in helping the company achieve its objectives.
We are seeking an individual to manage activities related to company’s CRM (Customer Relationship Management) platform to ensure that marketing and sales data is captured, processed, reported and shared effectively. Help pull and analyze data from CRM, and other sales and marketing related technologies to provide valuable insight on customer behavior and sales statistics to help drive commercial success.
The right candidate will be process and detail-oriented, have an in-depth knowledge of CRM platforms, and possess a team-centered, customer service attitude.
- Manage lead collection and distribution on a daily basis using CRM.
- Daily administration and support of CRM including, but not limited to, managing multiple user management setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, views, reports, workflow rules and validations.
- Develop and publish standard and custom sales and marketing reports from CRM including lead effectiveness, ROI, sales activity and forecasting.
- Assist management with the development, optimization and enforcement of lead management and workflow using best practices.
- Perform routine CRM database audits that include review of business rules, data validation and augmentation, merging and purging duplicate records, etc.
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills to serve as primary point of contact for CRM users from sales and marketing for training, responding to questions and providing answers/assistance in a highly-responsive way; escalating issues to IT if needed.
- Interface frequently with CRM users and management to determine specifications and requirements for data requests, reports, and ongoing utility of systems.
- Coordinate and ensure alignment and integration of data between CRM and other platforms.
- Liaise with IT, multifunctional teams, and external developers to develop and drive system enhancements and optimization.
- Assist with analysis and reporting on data related to sales and marketing as needed.
- May be asked to attend sales or business meetings to conduct training that on rare occasions may involve travel.
- BA/BS Computer Science or Marketing related quantitative field. Advanced certifications in CRM administration may be accepted in lieu of the degree.
- Min 2 years’ experience with CRM system(s) administration/use with advanced knowledge of Salesforce.com. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a bonus. Salesforce or Microsoft Certified Administrator qualifications accepted in lieu of experience.
- Experience with advanced use of Microsoft Excel including formulas, pivot tables, formatting, variables, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with sales cycle, forecasting and best practices for lead management a bonus.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English with very high proficiency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to create clear and concise reports for management review.
- Expert in Excel and reporting on data. Proficient in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
To Apply: Please send resume to: email@example.com. Please put CRM Analyst 102418 in the subject line.
Principals only. No recruiters please.
Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.