Clean Room Technician
Manufacturing | Santa Ana | CA
We are seeking an individual to handle sterile filtration and filling, sterilizing filters, containers and closures.
- Prepare and set-up filling/filtration equipment in a cleanroom environment.
- Perform Liquid container filling on both manual and automated systems.
- Follows Aseptic filling procedures while filling various liquid media products.
- Follows proper aseptic gowning procedures.
- Maintains and ensures completeness and accuracy of all cleanroom documentation.
- Ensures that required supply items such as gloves, wipes, alcohol, etc are well stocked in their designated areas of the cleanroom. Responsible for ordering additional supplies or informing the Lead or Supervisor that additional supplies are needed.
- Completes filter integrity testing in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all cleaning procedures are properly followed.
- Performs container/component staging as needed.
- Obtains and labels QC samples as required.
- Completes necessary filling documentation in a timely manner.
- Suggests changes in departmental Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Minimum one year as certified aseptic filling technician on manual and automated fill systems.
- Good work history.
- General education (High School level).
- Knowledge of metric system.
- Knowledge of aseptic techniques.
- General understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Ability to speak, read, and write English. Good oral and written communication skills.
To Apply: Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Clean Room Technician 122818 in the subject line.
Principals only. No recruiters please.
Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.