Assistant Program Manager
R&D | Santa Ana | CA
We are hiring for an Assistant Program Manager. The Assistant Program Manager will provide support to and manage and oversee the status of all R&D project level activities in a new product development program to ensure the overall program goals are met. This position will engage in various activities relating to new product development and product launch support.
- Coordinate and report on all project activities according to the specifications, deadlines and budget
- Coordinate and manage routine NPDP team meetings and the monthly NPC meetings
- Maintain knowledge of technologies appropriate for managing the development process of new products
- Follow up with departments and individuals to ensure that the team stays on track for delivering on objectives and staying within budget
- Provide needed administration support to all R&D new product development & product support projects
- B.S. in Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry or equivalent
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in industrial or academic environment, specifically in project/program management
- PMP Certification strongly preferred
- Understanding of cell culture techniques, technologies, concepts, practices and procedures
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and facilitate a collaborative environment
- Ability to help team work through issues toward resolution and delivery on action items
- Understanding of cell culture media business environment is preferred
- Experience in technology licensing and contract negotiation is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and productivity software
- Understanding of GMP and GLP
Principals only. No recruiters please.
FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.